- 05https://www.mycampsunshine.com/event/remember-the-sunshine-family-night-2-copy/Camp Sunshine House1850 Clairmont Road, Decatur, GA, USA
Bereaved Family night with dinner and support group for parents and age appropriate play groups for children. Contact Tenise Newberg at Tenise@mycampsunshine.com for more details.
- 07https://www.mycampsunshine.com/event/wild-adventures-regional-program-copy-copy/Wild Adventures3766 Old Clyattville Rd, Valdosta, GA 31601
Families can enjoy a day of fun at Wild Adventures in Valdosta. Lunch will be provided. Contact Stephanie for more information at (404) 216-2158 or email@example.com
- 07http://hillcrestorchards.net/Hillcrest Orchards, Georgia 52, Ellijay, GA, USAHillcrest Orchards, Georgia 52, Ellijay, GA, USA
Preschool apple picking at Hillcrest Orchards in Ellijay, GA. Come and enjoy a hayride, a petting zoo and fresh apple cider. We will watch the pig races, have a family picnic, pick apples, visit the country store, and even milk a cow!
WHO: All Children 6 and under who have or had cancer and their families.
WHEN: Saturday, September 7 at 10:30
WHERE: Hillcrest Orchards, Ellijay GA
RSVP: Ann at 404-325-7979 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate names of everyone attending. Immediate family members only!
The Atlanta Braves present Childhood Cancer Awareness Day on Saturday, September 7, 2019 at SunTrust Park for a 7:20 PM game time vs the Nationals.
This special day at the ballpark will honor those who are currently fighting or who have courageously battled different types of childhood cancer.
Camp Sunshine Fighters/Survivors receive:
- Two (2) free tickets in the Home Run Porch
- Commemorative Childhood Cancer Awareness Day T-shirt
- Access to a pregame reception at the Coca-Cola Roxy
Go here to register for your tickets now: