- Tue 01Aughttp://www.mycampsunshine.com/event/sunshine-2u-at-egleston-11/
Games, Crafts and Camp Activities brought to the inpatient and outpatient areas of the AFLAC Unit at the Egleston campus.
- Wed 02Aughttp://www.mycampsunshine.com/event/sunshine-2u-in-savannah-7/
Games, crafts and camp activities brought to the inpatient and outpatient oncology areas of Memorial Health in Savannah.
- Wed 02Aughttp://www.mycampsunshine.com/event/sunshine-2u-at-scottish-rite-9/
Games, Crafts and Camp Activities brought to the inpatient and outpatient areas of the AFLAC Unit at Scottish Rite.
- Thu 03Aughttp://www.mycampsunshine.com/event/remember-the-sunshine-night-6/
Bereaved Family night with dinner and support group for parents and play group for children
- Thu 10Aughttp://www.mycampsunshine.com/event/sunshine-and-yoga-time-4/1850 Clairmont Road, Decatur, GA 30033, United States1850 Clairmont Road, Decatur, GA 30033, United States
You’re invited to relax with yoga! Join us for Sunshine and Yoga Time! The amazing instructors from Infinity yoga will relax you with a slow paced class designed to focus on alignment and adjustments for foundational poses. Perfect for anyone looking to continue or begin their yoga practice. Experience stress relief in the mind, body, spirit! Where: Camp Sunshine House 1850 Clairmont Road, Decatur, GA 30033. Please bring your own mat. Child care provided. RSVP to Ann by August 7th at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-325-7979
- Fri 11Aughttp://www.mycampsunshine.com/event/pooler-fun-zone-family-night-for-savannah-families/
Sign up to have a fun night with your family and meet other Camp Sunshine families in the Savannah area. Camp Sunshine family wristbands will include go-karts and mini golf. Also included are chicken fingers/ hotdog/corndog and a fountain drink. Please contact Stephanie for more info and to register at email@example.com or call 404-216-2158. An email confirmation will be sent to those that sign up.
- Fri 18Aughttp://www.mycampsunshine.com/event/summer-sibling-weekend/
Camper’s siblings ages 7-18 are invited to join us for winter sibling camp weekend at Camp Twin Lakes in Rutledge, GA. All siblings are welcome to submit applications. Applications will be accepted from all; however, preference will go to those siblings with a camper currently on treatment or off treatment within the last 2 years. Applications will be available soon. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.