Winter Sibling Camp – February 24-26, 2023 – for siblings ONLY ages 7-18 and in Grades 1 – 12.
February 12, 2023 application deadline
The program is held at Camp Twin Lakes, Rutledge, Georgia
New guidelines for in person overnight camper programs.
Changes are highlighted in yellow. All guidelines are subject to change.
- All Campers need to be fully vaccinated AND boosted-Bivalent Booster required (if greater than 5 months after completed initial vaccine series)
- All Campers attending a winter program (October 1- March 31 will be required to have a flu vaccination.
- Campers who are not medically qualified to receive the COVID vaccination must obtain an official medical exemption form from Camp Sunshine to be completed by their oncologist or Peditrician and be approved for camp attendance
- On-site antigen COVID-19 testing will be done for campers and volunteers at Camp Twin Lakes—staggered arrival times TBD
- Reduced numbers of campers/cabin
- Masks optional for all campers and staff
- Sleep Head to Toe and spaced out in cabins
- Camper Symptom Screening on arrival
- Co-hort will be with 2nd cabin in the same unit-activities outside and distanced
- Volunteers fully COVID-19 vaccinated and boosted (if greater than 5 months after completed initial vaccine series)
*Camp Sunshine follows CDC recommendations for COVID-19
CDC recommends COVID-19 vaccines for everyone 6 months and older and boosters for everyone 5 years and older, if eligible. Some people in your family may need to take more steps to be better protected from COVID-19, including:
Anyone not up to date with their COVID-19 vaccines
CDC recommends one updated (bivalent) booster dose:
For everyone aged 5 years and older if it has been at least 2 months since your last dose.