Childhood Cancer Awareness Day at the Braves September 7, 2019
The Atlanta Braves present Childhood Cancer Awareness Day on Saturday, September 7, 2019 at SunTrust Park for a 7:20 PM game time vs the Nationals.
This special day at the ballpark will honor those who are currently fighting or who have courageously battled different types of childhood cancer.
Camp Sunshine Fighters/Survivors receive:
- Two (2) free tickets in the Home Run Porch
- Commemorative Childhood Cancer Awareness Day T-shirt
- Access to a pregame reception at the Coca-Cola Roxy
Go here to register for your tickets now:
- Please secure your parking in advance at braves.com/parking.
- If you have questions about Childhood Cancer Awareness Day, please contact Kathryn Bennett at 404-494-1020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.