Childhood Cancer Awareness Day at the Braves September 1
The Atlanta Braves present Childhood Cancer Awareness Day on Saturday, September 1, 2018 at SunTrust Park for a 7:10 PM game time.
This special day at the ballpark will honor those who are currently fighting or who have courageously battled different types of childhood cancer.
Camp Sunshine Fighters/Survivors receive:
- Two (2) free tickets in the Home Run Porch
- Commemorative Childhood Cancer Awareness Day T-shirt
- Access to a pregame reception
Camp Sunshine Supporters are also invited to purchase special tickets packages.
Go here to register for your tickets now:
- Please secure your parking in advance at braves.com/parking.
- If you have questions about Childhood Cancer Awareness Day, please contact Kathryn Bennett at 404-494-1020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.